[TechAssist] Re: THE BEST PLACE TO FIND PART NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:21:52 -0500

Jeff and All,

Thanks for that suggestion.  That's not the first time, but this time I
took action.

I must admit to being just a little reluctant to use the web.  Many
reasons, some just excuses for my own lack of experience.  Since I have
an account with Tritronics, I just called them up, got my password, and
was set up in minutes.

What a great site.  Will save lots of time.  Still will call for orders.
I'm not ready to put my credit card out for the world to see.  I don't
care how secure they claim it to be.

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:16:18 -0400 "Tech Repair CD support"
<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> You know folks, I am more than happy to help any of you folks, but
> so many times,
> information you are looking for is available but just a few moments
> of your time.
> There are many times you can find the information yourself and you
> get it quicker.
> You can locate parts simply by entering the model number of your
> unit at this
> site:
> http://www.tritronicsinc.com
> Here, you can check the price, if the part is NLA, they may have a
> sub listed and
> they have a great research department that will go to the trouble of
> pulling a
> schematic, if needed, to help you.
>
> Also, www.google.com is another source I use to help others every
> day.
> Here you can find datasheets for semi's, NLA parts and much more.
> I've even found repair information by using google.
> If you take the initiative yourselves, you leave us more time to
> help others that
> have searched the Internet, then come to us for help.
> I hope everyone rested this weekend.
> Jeff
>
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Jeff Dougherty
> Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
> 501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
> Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
> 717-909-8844
> VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
> www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
> Submit Repair Tips here: