[TechAssist] Re: T/A Samsung TXK3276, tuner hunts

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:57:29 -0500

Wayne, looking at service manual for TXK2768 I don't see any AFT adjustment,
AFT line from the tuner runs direct to the micro and nothing in the service
menu. The tuner in this service manual has the same TCPN number as your
original but the part number is AA40-00021A. Looks like you may have an
incorrect sub and probably should investigate.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815