[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania TV, M#:SPA4756 104,c#:27T101-00CC, Shutsdown

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:39:48 -0400

Matt,
Before you change the FBT, what is the 130 volt B+ read? Have you checked
C431 (100mfd/200volt)? Now as far as the FBT goes, there were multiple
flybacks used in these chassis. There were two used in the 27" models. One
was for early production and one was for late production. I don't know which
one applies to this set. Can you provide us with the markings or numbers on
the flyback you have (we maybe be able to cross reference them)? Here is
what is listed.
Early Production Part# 483514067058 which is replaced by a kit, part#
483531057206.
Late Production part# 483514067072

Bob Waterman, CET®
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarm Systems, Inc.
(508)695-7302
(508)695-7769 FAX
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geminitv@xxxxxxx