[TechAssist] Re: Sony projection KP46XBR25 1k blanking

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:44:10 -0400

Maybe a loose HV lead in the splitter for the Green CRT.

Try swapping the anode wires in the splitter

Also check the return IK pulse for the green CRT board.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd