[TechAssist] Re: Sony c4834

  • From: Zhigao Pan <thepanfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:15:07 -0800 (PST)

 Yes. I called MAT about that. they knew there is a problem. They refund me for
the parts. I tried the sk subs. Those sk works fine.
  Jay <jhk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
Has anyone had problems with the c4834 transistors sold by Suburban or
Matt electronics? I have had a lot of repeat failures with these. They are
very cheap, but are they any good? Jay

Jay
from Jay's TV Service
Nutter Fort, W.V.