[TechAssist] Re: Sony c4834

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:27:52 -0800

I agree with Gary!  However a person has to be aware of the reason the
original failed!  If you do not take care of the HOT driver transformer and
all the cracked solder joints, anything you put in there will fail.  I have
been using Electronix parts and they seem to be holding up quite well.  not
sure about this but I think a lot of their stuff is more original than not!
my 1 &1/2 bit

Bill Sorensen
New Life Video & Audio
billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx