[TechAssist] Sony VCR model SLV555UC need front panel display board.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:38:48 -0500

Sony VCR model SLV555UC need front panel display board, for the
microprocessor IC.

Does anyone have a junker machine with a usable front panel circuit
board (the board with the digital display on it)? The display doesn't
have to be good or even there, because I can use the display I have
here.
Number on this board is: 1-631-340-13. Please email me privately with
price.

Thank you.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984
email: gary (at) number63.ca

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.