[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV KV-32XBR36 Horizontal lines in picture,after warm-up

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:48:03 -0600

I don't think it's the tuner, cause it does exactly the same thing on the
external inputs.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx