[TechAssist] Sony TV KV-13EXR90 (1991)

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:57:04 -0500

Sorry I don't know the chassis number on this TV. I need a part number for
the RF input (box) connector and where I could purchase another one (in
Canada if possible). I tried another RF input box from another chassis (not
a Sony) and the TV worked fine when hooked up to a VCR (RF) output but it
didn't work hooked up to cable. I've had success in swapping RF input boxes
before, am I overlooking something here? Any input would be appreciated,
thanks.

"Share what you know, Learn what you don't"

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria, Ontario