[TechAssist] Re: Part cross Tosh TA8246H B0377324

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:14:10 -0600

Thanks for the info guys--but---$14.00 for a vert op ic.  Does the
replacement come gold plated?
Dalbani has toshiba brand for $3.25  Think I'll buy 3
I haven't used dalbani very often lately, but will have to reconsider.
Looking at their catalog, they have those hard to get SE125N by sanken, and
others.
  Thanks again

Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance