[TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV-778HF VCR needs a "threading gear"?

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 13:56:19 -0400

May have answered my own question.Did a search in Tritronics site as
model and searched "gear". Gave a numerical list of all sony gears.
Your gear was 3-736-147-01, called: GEAR(LEFT)THREADING.
Below the list was GEAR(RIGHT)THREADING part# 3-736-148-01. I assume
this is the other side.Thanks much-
Phil Bader