[TechAssist] Re: Sony Projo Model # KP53S25\Sync Problems\FIXED

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:09:25 -0700

I got back to this tv again to see why it had the sync.problems.For the second
time I removed the a\v panel and checked all solders and also checked for breaks
in the foil.I found none,however,when the bd was installed and the tv on,pix was
dark and out of sync.As I moved the a\v bd,the pix would clear up.This was the
problem.
On that same audio\video bd is another little bd(don't have the sm so don't know
what its called)and it has 7 pins coming out of it and is all soldered into the
a\v bd.Maybe we could call it a baby daughter bd.I removed it from the a\v bd
and
found cold solders on 2 of the 7 pins. Resoldered and all is back to normal. The
part # of the little bd is 1-473-595-11 in case someone comes across the same
problem.Thanks to all for their suggestions.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa Grande, AZ