[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV35S42(AA-2D) - Snaps & shorts H.OUT, Damper Diode & regulator

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:16:41 -0400

Dale, this is a shot in the dark but does apply to the AA-2 chassis,
"repeated short of HOT and IC601", check yoke  leads inside the connector
for burn marks and loose connections or bad crimp,especially the horizontal
wires crimp to the terminal, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428