[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR85 (SCC-H81C-A) jagged vertical, repl. v.output

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:11:53 -0500

I researched my email archives, and IC301, CXA1477AS keeps coming up as
a culprit for vertical intermittants, erratic vert,etc. Only other thing
was the output TDA8172 that I already changed. But that CXA1477AS even
in generac is FIFTY DOLLARS!!!. $65.00 in Sony. Ouch!
Anyone know someone who hi-jacked a shippment of hot CXA1477AS's?
Shhhhhh...
;-)
Phil

--