[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S45 Shuts off

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:46:28 -0500

Jim,
From Tech Repair CD:
SONY\KV32S45\No Hv/ Shutdown\\\\Unit Shut Down Because Of A Shorted Pincushion
Transistor\ Q 512 Part # 8-729-809-29 And A Burnt L511 Coil Part# 1-406-607-41
Replaced Parts And They Got Real Hot.\Found A Bad D516  Resolder Ic501\\\\\\
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com