[TechAssist] *** Sony KV-32S42 No Picture ***

  • From: John Mikowich <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:04:12 -0500

Make: Sony
Model: KV-32S42

Problem: No Picture

Hi Everyone;

     I am pulling what is left of my hair out with this one. Set has HV.
Audio, But no pix dark screen, front panel led is continuously flashing,
turning up screen control yields bright raster with drive lines & washed
out video in background. From what I know this indicates an IK problem.
Tried the 18k ohm resistor trick with no luck. scoping the r,g,b, pins
on cn1261 on the C bd. for IK pulses
I have a normal approx. 4v pulse on one output but only 2v pulse on the
other two. Changed the video IC on c bd with no luck. I know I,m missing
something that is not kicking in the brain thats why I need you guys
help on this one!

Thanks In Advance to all;

John Mikowich
East Side tv.