[TechAssist] Re: Advent Combo DV2418A. Distorted video - low luma with black hor. lines in the color, the top corners on the picture are pincushioned in some.

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:05:04 -0700

I have worked on that model but not for that problem.  It must be a power
supply problem to have multiple symptoms like that.  I have the SM in PDF if
you need it.  BTW, if you pull the chassis, be sure to plug the cables back
in correctly or serious damage can occur (been there, done that...but don't
tell anyone). John.
John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501