[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S40 power supply question

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 05:49:16 -0500

They do come up with "cheap imitation knockoffs". Ordered a tuner from them
and the replacement had about 1/2 the parts and 1/3 the weight....installed
and it worked, but the interference patterns on some of the channels around
56 are awful!!

When it sounds too good to be true, it probably is......

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815