[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S20 (?) CRT Answer

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:34:14 -0600

just a note" when i have these that are weak,,i use a sencore machine
set on the "4" volt AC (filament) setting, to "restore them one restore
pulse only. Not the three at "6.3" volt setting. Call me crazy but I
haven't had one returned since I've been doing this.  This of course
only works on a "weak" tube not one that is just totally shot. Just
thought this might help some of the guys out there