[TechAssist] Sony KV27V55 case ?

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:19:45 +0000

Does any one know if the front cabinet for a Sony KV27V55 is avalible. A
customer gave me a set that they were bringing in for repair (dead) after it
tipped over in their truck and the front cabinet disentragrated into over
1000 pieces. Ive seen brittle cabinets before but this is the worst one I've
seen. Tring to figure out to try fix it or use for spare parts

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio Tv

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org