[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS12 - shuts down

  • From: "KENNETH BARNES" <KENNYB928@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:56:46 -0500

  Damon:  I replaced IC301 - have pix and all functions.  Now I have way too
much width.  Called up service adjustment mode.  Secured HSIZ (Horz size);
cannot adj.  Can't see all the service writing.  Missing the s on service
writing.  Checked Q503 & Q504 in the pincushion circuit.  They are O.K.  Also
picture bowed in the middle even though I have a full pix.  Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input.   Kenny