[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27EXR25, schematic needed.

  • From: "Teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 06:21:04 -0400

Kevin;
Origianal IC is without the "A". OK to change it with the latter, but don't
forget to change C655....47ufd/50volts.
    Note: These IC's run quite hot at the best of times, 150 to 165 deg
F...is not out of the norm. Clean off old heat compound and with alcohol,
and try not to overcompensate with extra compound, more in this case is not
better.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics