[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP61XBR300 ---Repeat IK failure

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:39:07 -0500

Well, near 0 beam current set my green cathode IK pulse to 40 vpp. A 20 vpp
Ik gives me "slight green". Gonna have to go back and try 25 vpp, then 30
vpp if I have to. But the coarse adjust or "set to black on TV/Video"
procedure has proven itself to be a lot of hooey.

I agree about the cutoff , those new crts should be able to put out a good
pulse and have the black picture on TV/Video, I'll bump down the black
pedestal using my digital meter to take a reading first, then bump it down a
volt or two.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services