[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP61XBR300 ---Repeat IK failure

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:24:27 -0800

Damon:

Great antidote on the fix or possible fix. When you set the drives did you ever
loose the slight green raster in the at the tube? I always thought, that when in
the video input mode, and no video excitation, that each tube will be at "0" or
"near 0" beam current. With a slight green raster you have to be pulling some
beam current.

Dennis Viereck