[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-61HS30 Chassis RA-6 Gets Darker and Darker....

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:20:44 -0500

The signal board is a double sided type with plated thru feed thrus.

I would resolder all the connections at the interconnects and also resolder
all the standup modules , resolder the board sockets and the modules.

Spray a light coating of contact cleaner on these before reassembly.

Might help!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street