[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP53HS10 CRT Problem?

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:17:35 -0500

I have also seen a few of these focus/screen packs defective. If the
problems reoccurs, I would replace it. Before you do that, I believe the new
replacement focus pack has a different wiring configuration that the
original. let me know if you need that info.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms