[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-46S25 Bunch of crazy colored lines

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:20:59 -0500

Neil,
Sounds like you are describing horizontal sync problem.
This set is know for coolant leaks.
See if any coolant dripped on the main board.
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com