[TechAssist] Sony KP-46S25 Bunch of crazy colored lines

  • From: "TV Doctors" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:59:24 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

This is a condition that I have not run acroos before and hope someone out
there has as to save me some time on this unit. Sound is Ok but you cannot see
any type of picture because of multiple colored lines in the video. Cannot read
OSD but you can tell it's there. It seems like it could be a very bad
convergence problem like the Zenith's notorious R3243 but a lot worst. Any help
would be appreciated, Neil        Tv Doctors   Monroe,Wa.
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: