[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-41T65, general convergance question.

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:17:04 -0500

OOOOOKayyyyy! This helps me to help you better.
Go to the left side and pull the left most points upwards, then go to the
1st one on the right of the bad point and pull it down.... and the 2nd one
to the right and pull that down just a little less than the 2nd
point.....use [FDIS set to one] to see the x/y values if you want. The
points nearest the offending point will have the most effect, and the 2nd
nearest can affect it too......been there, done that before.....

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN