[TechAssist] Re: Sony IK Bypass

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:31:16 -0500

Is free tv repair in their leases? *laughs* Instead of buying this
place, maybe I should just move there and rent!!!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"