[TechAssist] Re: Sony IK Bypass

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:38:56 -0500

I have used it two times.  The circuit works excellent.  Howerver, on both sets
the results for not worth the time and effort to do.  Each of the sets had one
of the guns so low that they wouldn't track even after jumping the filement
resistor, rejuvenating the tube and going into the menu to set the screens to
maximum.  Both customers were extreemly happy but in my opinion, who would want
to watch a picture missing one of the colors. Yuk!!
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso, TX  79903