[TechAssist] Sharp XV-ZW99U LCD proj blue pre-polarizing filter burned

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:29:04 -0400

If any of you are Sharp ASCs could you check your service bulletins to see
if this projector is one that needs the additional UV filter added to the
light path?  I know some of them did need that, such as the XG-NV6XU.  I
think this one has that on the pre-polarizing filter already, but I want to
make sure.  We no longer are Sharp ASC so I don't have all of the SBs.

Thanks

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd