[TechAssist] Re: Sharp Camcorder VL-E36C - Battery Too Low Error Message

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:42:20 +0100

This model does have the lithium backup battery for the date and time.
I've never seen the "battery too low" error because of this before but
then again I don't work on many Sharp camcorders. If someone could
confirm if this model displays the "battery too low" error message when
the backup battery is too low or dead, I would appreciate this. I could
not find a user manual online. I did see a Panasonic model recently that
had a flashing icon in the view finder because of a low lithium battery.
I will replace the backup battery tomorrow and let you know if this if
the fix. Thanks for the information; I hope this is the problem for the
customer's sake.

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx