[TechAssist] Re: Sharp CL27S18 Just clicks

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:14:29 -0400

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

SHARP   CL27S18

Shutdown after 5 seconds

IC751 +9V regulator open

SHARP   CL27S18

Shuts Down - No Vertical Deflection

Sharp

Cold Solder On C517

SHARP   CL27S18

Powers up only for 1 second

John Lindberg

Solder bad at flyback

SHARP   CL27S18

Dead Set

Sharp

Zener Diode D717 [Rh-Ex0650gezz] Off Pin 2 Of Ic703.

SHARP   CL27S18

.Theory Of Shut Down Operation, (You Must Unplug To Reset)

High Tech Audio Video                           Sn91 Chassis

There Appears To Be Many Things The Safty Circuits Monitor That Will Trigger
A Latching Safety Shutdown.  Once Triggered, The Set Must Be Unplugged To
Reset Before Next Turn On Can Be Attempted

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd