[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 32R-S400 No Horz sink broken RF connector

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 06:33:20 -0500

I'd look more at the type of damage: RF connector broken off. So what
happened to break off that connection?  Force, possibly the customer picking
up the TV with the cable connected. I'd suspect the wrenched connector
tranferred that force to the board located around the tuner......or it fell
causing the RF connection to break and cracking the sync circuitry area
somehow. Do-it-yourself consumer problems?? Did that customer say "He tried
to fix it but....."? (I've never heard a woman ever say that).

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815