[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 27F-S40 vertical problems

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:17:08 -0500

Craig,  try this:

Service Mode
CTV's Some Models
Turn on the set and use reset function in the video adjustment menu to
ensure customer controls are in their proper reset position.
Momentarily short TP2001 to TP2002, the set will enter the service mode.
Channel up/down buttons will change service numbers
Volume up/down buttons will adjust the data value numbers
To exit the service mode, turn the power off of unplug the set

Some useful service numbers: S1-SubColor, S2-SubTint, S3-SubBrightness,
S4-SubPicture, S5-Sharpness, S6-VertPhase, S7-Vamp, S8-HorzPhase, S9-RF-AGC,
S10-VCO, S11-Red Cutoff, S12-Green Cutoff, S13-Blue Cutoff, S14-Green Gain,
S15-Blue Gain.

CTV's Some Models
Unplug set, press Volume up and Channel up at the same time them plug set
back in.
All other details, same as above, except to save settings, push Volume up
and down while in the service mode. Then press the power button.
----
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
Ron's Video Repair
56 Oakhurst Dr.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262