[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 143V Zener part number ??

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:12:10 -0500

Cable modem will pay for itself Brock, not to mention the Other
advantages,HEHE! Funny movies to brighten your day,for instance.You can
always e mail me to look something up,no problem with my modem. Hang in
there,while I freeze for a few days here.

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796