[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 143V Zener part number ??

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:38:59 -0500

I simply entered the model number in the model number search field on
the Tritronics web site then found the D 759 reference in the parts
list. Sometimes you have to play games with the model number, Ie, with
the dash or without the dash, leave off the end letters, ETC. Then look
at the entire parts list if D759 finds nothing, this time it's D 759,
buts it's all there. I'm sure everyone in this group has heard of
Tritronics but does everyone know how to find a part number by searching
by the model number?

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *