[TechAssist] Setting the convergence on a Hitachi AP33 chassis, 46" PROJO.

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:37:08 -0700

Customer tried to adjust convergence himself without the service manual.
He used to run a TV shop so he thought he could make it better.  Now it
is worse.  Is there a procedure (other than persistence) to make it
easier for me to work on it?  I do have the service manual so I know
what each pot on the convergence board is for.  Thanks.

Second question:  What is a reasonable repair charge for repairing a no
color problem with this Hitachi 46? projection TV?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx