[TechAssist] Re: Service manuals on DVD or CD

  • From: "Tiberius Kraemer" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:49:15 -0800

Walter
Considering the price of the replacement CD/DVD equipment, I, as an
individual, would not spend more than $20 on a whole collection of manuals
containing everything that was built up to now. Sure, it has some collectors
value if you are into such things.
Now, as a group, it would be nice to have them for free access for our Tech
Assist members, but for an individual, it would be a good dust collector.
Yes, I suppose I would pay a reasonable amount after seeing what I am
purchasing, and place the info in the Index files. Than the whole group
would have access.
My $0.02 worth.
Ty

Tiberius Kraemer