[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV27770,27" TV, relay clicks on then off.FIXED

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:37:24 -0800

C926 was indeed the culprit.  I must have missed it when I was testing
all the caps for ESR.  C926 is a 1000uf cap that had an ESR of 4.5 ohms.
Anything over 1 ohm I always check the value of the capacitor, so I
missed checking this one.  Does anyone know what C926 does in the P/S
circuit?  C523, a 1uF @ 160 volts was also bad (ESR of 260), so I
changed it as well.  Thanks, Charles.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair