[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM3680G

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:43:11 -0700

  Leroy,  I'm headin over there this   aft.  how do I check the yoke,
any idea on ohms?
     I don't think its that,  or at least there must be something else as
the hum I hear at turn on is through the speakers,   I was going to un
solder the audio ic and see what happens because I know some sets will go to
shutdown if  it shorts,  but thought I better check before I cause more
damage.
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237