[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM3680G

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:20:22 -0600

Mark,
There are a lot of yokes shorting out on the 25,27, & 32 inch Sanyo TVs.
Maybe you should check the yoke on this 36" puppy.
If yoke is bad, also check the small ohmage resistor R007 (3.7 or 5.6 ohm)
off the reg. IC. They also open up, and cause poor Volt reg. problems.

HTH
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I've enjoyed
93 North Main                                as much of this,
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087          as I can stand "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx