[TechAssist] Re: Sandy sent a card, Doug Keller update

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:00:04 -0600

Phil,
I don't think there are over 350 members on this list.
I ask Doug once about that, and I think that was the number.
I hope I'm wrong, but, even if 300 members sending $10 each would be $3,000.
So,..let's do it each month, til they get back on thier feet.

I was going to send them $100, cause that would be payback for me, but, I
been holding off, cause I don't want my check to bounce, and I can't raise
that much to buy a money order. I'm sure they will need it later as well as
now, so it remains a top priority for me, as soon as cash flow improves
enough. In the meantime, I am going to start sending $10 or 20 bills, as
often as I can. Times are just too tuff around here, still.
I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if I didn't send nothing,...Doug and
his family are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx