[TechAssist] Re: Sandy sent a card, Doug Keller update

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:16:21 -0600

"Philanthorpic aspect" ?
"Love of Mankind" ?
Now that's a word I don't see too often, and this is an action we don't see
enough of.
Let's get them checks in the mail !
It will make us all "feel better".
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx