[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TV model TXB1920

  • From: Anthony Diaz <aldiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 18:08:23 -0800

Hi Dave, had a set just like that, and the set came back pulled the HOT
was open between the emitter and collector, the initial start would
kickstart that HOT and I could hear it buzzing, so I replace the HOT
and worked fine. I did like you did checked all solder connections, but
I knew that wouldn1t
be it. I hope this helps. I was a mind blower. hee hee.