[TechAssist] Samsung Big screen TV Model PCJ522R\No Screen Voltage Update

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:19:31 -0700

This is the set that would come on but was very dark.Could barely see
the pix.The screen voltage was dn to 52v or so.With the help of Bob and
Robert from the group who send me a pdf of parts and schematic and also
uploaded it to the members area,I was able to locate the problem.R440
(0.047 ohm\1/2w) in the high voltagebd was open.This was all caused by a
leakage in the red crt expansion chamber.I am going to order that part
and refill the liquid and hopefully will take care of the problem.
Better yet,I will replace the expansion chamber on all 3 crt's .
Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ