[TechAssist] Magnavox 27"ctv Model 27MS345S\No chasis ID

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:30:28 -0700

I had a call last night on this set,Customer say's that the tv is
working ok other than the pix is not full at the top of screen.Lacking
about 1 inch.This tv is about 25 miles from me so  what I would like to
know is what is the method of getting into the service menu to adjust
the vertical hgt on this model.Don't have the manual for this set .Is it
the 06-25-97 menu or is it a different one?This is a 2003 model tv.If
someone here can give me the procedure to adjust the vertical on this
set,I would apreciate it very much.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ