[TechAssist] Re: SONY KV32XBR200-steady clicking in speakers at room volume

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:56:31 -0800

You did not say if you have a cable box ?
Condition can be because of improper setting of TV volume and cable box
volume control, TV volume should be used as volume limiter to Cable Box
should be at Best Sterioposition.
Also check to see if this TV has the SBX1637 module it can cause audio
problems.
Adolph Gower
Cordova TV
10275 Old Placerville Rd. #5