[TechAssist] SANYO DS25630 STILL SHUTS DOWN

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:40:04 -0500

Hi All
still have not fix this. I put it aside and let it set.today I got in to it
again.so far I have replace STR 30130,C483,C406,Q621,Q623,Q402, Check the vert
output and audio,rang the fly back.took the crt pcb off,and took the yoke plug
off.And still it will start and as soon as the hv sweeps it will shut down it
dose not matter if i'm at 90v or 120v.i tried 80v still shuts down
T,I,A
chuck
staples tv

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: